Continental ContiSportContact 5 SSR Tyres Available in Stockton on Tees
ContiSportContact 5 SSR
- Excellent road grip and handling just as safety when cornering
- Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions
- Reduced fuel consumption and high mileage
- The ContiSportContact™ 5 adapts to the road surface, giving improved grip and handling when accelerating and cornering.
- Featuring Black Chilli Technology. the ContiSportContact™ 5 is reactive, giving shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads.
- The unique tyre composition ensures considerably reduced rolling resistance – for higher mileage and reduced fuel consumption.
*The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.