In our experience, prevention is the key to reliable, cost-effective maintenance. Your vehicle is a highly sophisticated machine and no matter how well it has been made, there will always be parts that fail. And of course, they will fail at the worst possible moment. We can make your life so much easier by helping you anticipate repairs and replacements, both major and minor, and avoid the nightmare of a breakdown.
To keep you on the road we provide a fully comprehensive vehicle health check. Some of the key features of our service are:
- Tyre checks, covering general wear, damage, tread depth and tyre pressure
- Extensive visual inspections of your vehicle's exhaust and suspension systems
- Measuring the health and strength of your battery
- Checking the oil and coolant levels
- Assessing the condition of windscreen wipers, screen wash level and spray performance
- Inspecting the air conditioning system, if fitted
- A visual examination of all lights.
Simple checks now can save you a lot of money and trouble in the future.